You’ve never played an io game quite like this one! Prove that you’ve got some awesome drawing skills in Skribbl.io. You'll be challenging other players from around the world in an endless art competition. Find out if you can earn a high-score and impress them with your quickly made “scribbles.”
You’ll each take turns at the drawing board in this io game. Can you correctly identify what they’re painting? It could be anything from oranges to the President of the United States! If you’re the first person to find the right answer, you’ll earn tons of points.
Once it’s your turn to step up to the board though, you’ll only get 80 seconds to create a drawing the other players will be able to figure out. Fortunately, you can choose from three words before you pick up your virtual paintbrush in this exciting multiplayer game.
How to Play Skribbl.io?
The goal of Skribbl.io is to earn as many points as possible in a series of rounds where you attempt to identify what the other players are sketching. You will also get the opportunity to impress them with your own skills once it's your turn in this drawing game.
- USE THE MOUSE to choose colors, the paint bucket, etc.
- LEFT CLICK to select and use them.
- USE THE KEYBOARD to send messages to other players and guess each scribble.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Skribbl.io?
- Is another player being too annoying or ignoring their turn? You can vote to boot them out of the game with the “Votekick” button.
- If no one can guess your scribble, you can always write out a hint on the drawing board.
- Be prepared to draw anything. You could wind up with words like “nosebleed” or “Paris.”
Here are a few more art & creativity games. If you’re looking for a real challenge though, try Roblox. It's a game creation system that will let your imagination soar!
- Pixel Art: Color by Number
- Pinturillo 2
- Cute Animals Coloring Book
Who Developed Skribbl.io?
This game was created by ticedev, a game developer based in Germany.