It's time to take a trip to the Wild West to play Texas hold 'em and, hopefully, win big. You're bound to have a rootin’ tootin’ good time in Governor of Poker 3!
You’ll be sitting down at tables across from expert card sharks as well as cowpokes who can barely tell the difference between a full house and a pair. Find out if you can go from being a mere rookie to a VIP player who can dominate the toughest poker tables in Las Vegas. Just get ready for lots of excitement because you’ll be going deep into the heart of Texas where the average poker match can involve some pretty high-stakes. Prove that you've got what it takes to become a governor of this classic casino game.
Governor of Poker 3 is intended for both entertainment purposes only and players over the age of 18. It also will have absolutely no influence on any possible future success with gambling in a real casino, at an actual poker table in a honky-tonk saloon, or elsewhere.
How to Play Governor of Poker 3?
Governor of Poker 3 features a version of a popular poker game called Texas hold 'em. Players attempt to form the best five card hand they can by using their own cards and a series of community cards. The game also features Blackjack tables as well.
- 7 different poker formats. Jump into a Sit & Go event or another type of tournament.
- Challenge your friends to compete against you and other players.
- Travel across Texas to play cards in all sorts of fun locales.
- Try your hand at Blackjack and find out if you can get a 21.
- Complete missions in each area for great rewards.
- Earn badges and achievements.
- Talk or bluff with other players while using the chat feature!
Here are a few more popular free games that you’re sure to love.
- Goodgame Poker
- Governor of Poker
- Texas Hold 'Em Poker
Who Developed Governor of Poker 3?
Governor of Poker 3 was developed by Agame.
Can I Play Governor of Poker 3 on Mobile?
Google Play and the Apple App Store are the places to go if you want to play Governor of Poker 3 on your favorite mobile device.